Chillers & Water Source Heat Pumps
When you are in need of Chillers or Water Source Heat Pump equipment or services, we provide quick, reliable and cost-efficient solutions. Count on our friendly, certified and professional team to give you the refrigeration you need.
Call Us Today: 760-449-4712.
Industrial Chillers are a specialty of ours at HTL. We specialize in the following types:
• Air-Cooled Chillers
• Water-Cooled Chillers
• Compressor Chillers
• Ancillary Chiller Water Plant Equipment
Maintenance of Industrial Chillers
Industrial chillers should always operate at their peak efficiency. Maintenance steps done on a regular basis will help guarantee your chiller will perform at an optimized level.
Accordingly, we recommend comprehensive quarterly inspections to check and fix outstanding issues related to:
- Air and water flows, Liquid injection functions, Refrigerant Leaks
- Chiller usage and sequencing
- Compressor motor temperature, operating pressures, and relief valve functions
- Discharge line data, setpoint settings and functions
- Electrical component operating specs and functions
- Evaporator and condenser coil fouling, insulation condition, oil pumps, and seals
- Superheat and subcooling temperatures, hot gas bypass operation
Water Source Heat Pumps
We are highly qualified to evaluate and service your WSHP equipment to ensure it provides reliable and energy-efficient performance – all at the lowest cost. We specialize in the following types:
• Variable Speed
• Vertical Stack
Maintenance of Water Source Heat Pumps
WSHP should always operate at their peak efficiency. Maintenance steps done on a regular basis will help guarantee your WSHP will perform at an optimized level.
Accordingly, we recommend comprehensive, periodic inspections to check and fix any issues related to:
- Air filters, coil cleaning, return air smoke detector
- Compressor suction and discharge pressures, operating temperatures
- Condensate overflow switch
- Drain pans, condensate piping, corrosion, water carryover
- Evaporator and fins, coil and blades, air filters; F/A-R/A damper hinges, pins, and linkages
- Supply fan motor, fan belt, shaft, and motor bearings, fan brake horsepower, oil levels
- Wire terminal connections, compressor head pressure, and amperage draw
Whether you need new WSHP equipment, repairs or preventive maintenance - you can count on our professional team for top-notch support.
Contact Us Today: 760-449-4712
- The diagnosis and resolution of every HVAC issue that comes our way, regardless of complexity.
- Highly-skilled technicians who tackle every job with superior expertise, speedy service and courtesy. All of them are certified and licensed.
- We fix problems quickly and efficiently.
- We guarantee your satisfaction whether the job is small or large.
- If you buy new equipment from us, we carry the most dependable brands and will work to keep the price within your budget.
- We provide energy-efficient/green technology A/C solutions that will save you hundreds of dollars in annual utility costs.
Maintenance – Repair – Replacement Services Offered by HTL
Regular maintenance is the key to lowering your utility costs while maintaining the efficiency, reliability, and longevity of your equipment.
Here’s what we provide:
- A multi-point inspection of all electrical, mechanical, refrigeration and heating components.
- Diagnostics, including air flow testing, to identify current and potential issues. We will never suggest a service that you don’t need.
- Fast repairs to existing problems.
- Expert advice on how to keep your Air Conditioning system in top working order.
Calling HTL is a great first step toward achieving a more comfortable and healthy living space.
Some of our Premier Commercial Clients