Chillers & Water Source Heat Pumps
When you are in need of Chillers or Water Source Heat Pump equipment or services, we provide quick, reliable and cost-efficient solutions. Count on our friendly, certified and professional team to give you the refrigeration you need.
Call Us Today: 760-449-4712.
Industrial Chillers are a specialty of ours at HTL Mechanical, Inc. We specialize in the following types:
• Air-Cooled Chillers
• Water-Cooled Chillers
• Compressor Chillers
• Ancillary Chiller Water Plant Equipment
Maintenance of Industrial Chillers
Industrial chillers should always operate at their peak efficiency. Maintenance steps done on a regular basis will help guarantee your chiller will perform at an optimized level.
Accordingly, we recommend comprehensive quarterly inspections to check and fix outstanding issues related to:
- Air and water flows, Liquid injection functions, Refrigerant Leaks
- Chiller usage and sequencing
- Compressor motor temperature, operating pressures, and relief valve functions
- Discharge line data, setpoint settings, and functions
- Electrical component operating specs and functions
- Evaporator and condenser coil fouling, insulation condition, oil pumps, and seals
- Superheat and subcooling temperatures, hot gas bypass operation
Water Source Heat Pumps
We are highly qualified to evaluate and service your WSHP equipment to ensure it provides reliable and energy-efficient performance – all at the lowest cost. We specialize in the following types:
• Variable Speed
• Vertical Stack
Maintenance of Water Source Heat Pumps
WSHP should always operate at their peak efficiency. Maintenance steps done on a regular basis will help guarantee your WSHP will perform at an optimized level.
Accordingly, we recommend comprehensive, periodic inspections to check and fix any issues related to:
- Air filters, coil cleaning, return air smoke detector
- Compressor suction and discharge pressures, operating temperatures
- Condensate overflow switch
- Drain pans, condensate piping, corrosion, water carryover
- Evaporator and fins, coil and blades, air filters; F/A-R/A damper hinges, pins, and linkages
- Supply fan motor, fan belt, shaft, and motor bearings, fan brake horsepower, oil levels
- Wire terminal connections, compressor head pressure, and amperage draw
Whether you need new WSHP equipment, repairs or preventive maintenance - you can count on our professional team for top-notch support.
Contact Us Today: 760-449-4712
- The diagnosis and resolution of every HVAC issue that comes our way, regardless of complexity.
- Highly-skilled technicians who tackle every job with superior expertise, speedy service, and courtesy. All of them are certified and licensed.
- We fix problems quickly and efficiently.
- We guarantee your satisfaction whether the job is small or large.
- If you buy new equipment from us, we carry the most dependable brands and will work to keep the price within your budget.
- We provide energy-efficient/green technology A/C solutions that will save you hundreds of dollars in annual utility costs.
Maintenance – Repair – Replacement Services Offered by HTL Mechanical, Inc.
Regular maintenance is the key to lowering your utility costs while maintaining the efficiency, reliability, and longevity of your equipment.
Here’s what we provide:
- A multi-point inspection of all electrical, mechanical, refrigeration, and heating components.
- Diagnostics, including airflow testing, to identify current and potential issues. We will never suggest a service that you don’t need.
- Fast repairs to existing problems.
- Expert advice on how to keep your Air Conditioning system in top working order.